In this time of economic uncertainty, what position should your company brand take in a time of crisis?
List of Articles >
- Riding the Wave
- Death By Cookie Cutter
- Single-Page Website versus a Multi-page Website
- The Trifecta Brand Check-in
- Packaging: The Tactile Transmission of Your Brand
- Brand: Beyond the Logo
- Branding vs. Marketing
- Custom Website vs. Template-Based
- Three Common Mistakes in Website Content Strategy
The creative landscape is flooded with template-oriented solutions: web design, icons, etc. While there is a place for premade systems & imagery, these mass-produced solutions are lacking any distinguishing characteristics, a huge detriment to promoting your individual brand.
Single-page websites can be beautiful solutions, incorporating simplicity and order with a streamline user-experience. But how do you know when a single-page website will satisfy your companies web presence needs? Let’s discuss the pros and cons of implementing a single-page site versus a multi-page site and see if it is the correct solution for your business.